Here is a sample Wonderlic test. The directions are simple; you have only 2 minutes (no cheating) to answer as many questions as possible.
at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?
the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
The boy plays baseball. All baseball players wear hats. The boy wears a hat.
3. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?
4. How many
of the five pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?
RESERVE • Do these words
6. The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in:
7. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 second. At this same speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds?
8. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for sixty cents?
9. The ninth month of the year is...
10. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
11. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?
12. Three individuals form a partnership and agree to divide the profits equally.
13. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
Tom greeted Beth. Beth greeted Dawn. Tom did not greet Dawn.
14. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister?
These are sample test questions and are intended for demonstration purposes only. The Wonderlic Personnel Test is published by Wonderlic, Inc.