With the draft just over a month away, enough offseason has transpired to feel confident about doing an initial mock draft. This is just the first in a series of 3 or 4 as the April 23rd date draws closer, as there will inevitably be more free agent moves before then that can affect the selection process. This draft serves only as a starting point.
Click here to open the draft in a new window.
— Wingman & BossHog
Edit: This blog was archived in May of 2016 from our original articles database.It was originally posted by Mark Solway & Les Barnhart
More By Les Barnhart
- Redskins Offseason: Next Up, Senior Bowl - January 25th, 2013
- Cheap Seats: It’s getting closer… - August 8th, 2012
- Did Penn State avoid NCAA 'Death penalty'? - July 25th, 2012
- A Legendary Eagle Gets His Wings - September 28th, 2011
- Coach Paterno Back to Practice After Blindside - August 10th, 2011