From David Elfin in the Washington Times’ Redskins 360 blog:
Everyone’s thoughts at Redskin Park are with offensive line coach Joe Bugel, who left after Saturday night’s game for Arizona where his 35-year-old daughter Holly is battling cancer.
As theHogs.net, we’d be remiss if we didn’t send out our thoughts and prayers to the Bugel family. As someone who has watched a relative battle — and ultimately lose, but hopefully Ho;;y is in for a better outcome — I know how difficult this can be. Couple that with the fact that its his child and the strife must be ten-fold.
Take your time Buges. Family is the most important thing. Rennie Simmons will hold the fort down for you.
More By Scott Hurrey
- Chimera Caps Off Improbable Comeback In Double Overtime - April 21st, 2011
- Happy New Years - January 1st, 2011
- Chris Cooley - FedEx Office Team-up For Promotion - December 10th, 2010
- Ken Harvey on Daniel Snyder/Haiti - January 25th, 2010
- Vinny Is Outta Here - December 17th, 2009