The Redskins signed former Auburn wide receiver Devin Aromashodu to the practice squad.
Aromashodu, a former college teammate of Jason Campbell, made a name for himself by catching the first touchdown at the Indianapolis Colts new home, Lucas Oil Stadium. He was on the receiving end of a 94-yard pass by Quinn Gray.
He is the eigth and final member of the Redskins practice squad.
For more on Aromashodu’s addition, please check out:
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014
Tags: Devin Aromashodu