Over the years, we’ve had a lot of fun doing Redskins Haikus. If you’re not familiar with what a Haiku is, its a poem with three lines, that has five, seven, and five syllables in the lines. You can read all about it at Wikipedia.
Here are a couple of examples – a couple of these rhyme, but they don’t have to:
Skins hand Saints a loss,
Campbell looks more like a boss,
What a game by Moss.
Chris Horton – who knew?
First game, he intercepts two.
Some asking – Reed who?
Coach improved a ton.
You a Zornicator yet?
Okay, bit early.
Next week, the Falcons.
We are in for a dog fight.
Portis says that’s cool.
Post your Haikus here!
Remember – 5 syllables, then 7 syllables, then 5 syllables.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016