Over the years, we’ve had a lot of fun doing Redskins Haikus. If you’re not familiar with what a Haiku is, its a poem with three lines, that has five, seven, and five syllables in the lines. You can read all about it at Wikipedia.
Here are a couple of examples – a couple of these rhyme, but they don’t have to:
Skins hand Saints a loss,
Campbell looks more like a boss,
What a game by Moss.
Chris Horton – who knew?
First game, he intercepts two.
Some asking – Reed who?
Coach improved a ton.
You a Zornicator yet?
Okay, bit early.
Next week, the Falcons.
We are in for a dog fight.
Portis says that’s cool.
Post your Haikus here!
Remember – 5 syllables, then 7 syllables, then 5 syllables.
More By Mark Solway
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016