The Redskins released former NFL MVP Shaun Alexander after appearing in just four games with the team. He was active against his former team, the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday but did not play.
According to the Washington Post’s Jason La Canfora, the team is expected to bring back Ryan Boschetti due to the mounting injuries on the defensive line.
For more on Alexander’s release, please check out:
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014