(33) Percentage of Hershey’s shots that the trio of Graham Mink, Keith Aucoin and Alexandre Giroux propelled at the Penguins’ goaltenders in the WBS series.
(23) Number of Hershey players who have registered at least one point in the playoffs.
(17) Number of periods that the Bears have not allowed a goal by their opponents.
(16) Number of Bears that have registered at least one goal in this post-season.
(13) Number of Bears who have donned the sweater of the Chocolate and White for all 11 playoff contests.
(9) Number of Hershey multi-point games by everyone who has appeared in the playoffs, excluding Giroux and Aucoin.
(8) Combined number of multi-point games registered by Aucoin and Giroux (4 each)…Games that the Bears have scored the first goal of the game… Number of different players who have scored Hershey’s last eight goals at Giant Center.
(7) Number of different Bears who have tallied the eight game winning goals…Number of times that Michal Neuvirth has been named a star of the game….Number of Bears who have scored their 1st AHL playoff goals.
(6) Number of different Bears who have tallied the six game winning goals at Giant Center.
(+6) Andrew Joudrey’s team leading +/- number. Tyler Sloan and Steve Pinizzotto are each +5.
(3) Number of Hershey game-winning goals that have been struck in the 1st period in their last three triumphs.
(2) Number of Hershey fights in the post-season (Greg Amadio-Paul Bissonnette and Oskar Osala-Patrick Maroon).
(0) Number of first period goals that the Bears have allowed at Giant Center.