A Fan’s Guide to the Maryland Maniacs Experience
By Jake Russell
When entering the Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro, MD, fans are instantly greeted by the official Maryland Maniacs truck parked in front of the building. It’s a nice Dodge pickup with a customized Maniacs paint job which is rather impressive.
Upon entering the arena, fans are greeted by the Maryland Maniacs Dance Team in the front lobby. There you can get autographs with the dancers and also have your picture taken with them.
Once you are on your way to your seats you can purchase items such as t-shirts, hats, posters, sweaters, programs, tank tops, and much more.
Fans are free to watch pre-game warm-ups from both teams and take pictures while absorbing the surroundings for the game.
During game breaks, fans are welcome to catch money saving coupons dropped from the game day blimp throughout the night.
To read the rest of the blog, click here.
This blog will prepare everybody for what to expect at a Maryland Maniacs game. It is a fantastic family event and I encourage everybody to come out to a game.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014