The Maryland Maniacs, who are in the middle of a three week resting period before their postseason debut, struggled during the final two weeks of their regular season but are looking forward to returning to action on Monday, June 27th against the winner of the RiverCity Rage/Rochester Raiders first round matchup.
Here is the article I wrote covering their time off and what they expect when they return to action.
The Maryland Maniacs will attempt to regain the firepower amassed during their memorable 10-game winning streak following two crushing, season-ending defeats, the final one coming in a literally painful 64-39 loss to the Rochester Raiders, who the Maniacs had beaten twice before this season.
Maryland, who boasts the Indoor Football League’s top defense, suffered a plethora of injuries in western New York. So what exactly caused the final two-game slide?
To read the rest of the article, click here.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014