Below is a link to the audio from last night’s post game interviews with new Capital Mike Knuble, and owner Ted Leonsis.
Knuble talks about his transition to a new team and how the Capitals look so far in the 2009-2010 season. Mr. Leonsis discusses how the Capitals look compared to last year, the new additions (Knuble and Brendan Morrison), the status of the team right now and how the 2014 Olympics effects the business of the NHL and it’s players.
The audio files are m4a files and should play on any MAC or PC audio player, or can be downloaded to your handheld device.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014
Tags: Ted Leonsis