Lavar Arrington is a passionate dude. Have any doubts? Read on.
I’ve spent too much time trying to defend the guy, and trying to tell other Redskin fans how right he often is, to do so again here. Some like him, some don’t. That’s up to the individual.
But the clip of him going off about Clinton Portis is quite simply the best rant I’ve ever heard on a radio show. Ever.
Download the clip from here.
Lavar just takes ‘rant’ to a whole… ‘nother… level…
Dan Steinberg provided a transcript of what was said at D.C. Sports Bog, but as he says in the intro, reading the transcript doesn’t even come close to doing it justice.
You have to check it out, it’s just under twenty minutes long.
Lavar, buddy… that was simply off the hook.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1934 - October 21st, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1984 - October 14th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2007 - October 7th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2012 - September 30th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016