If you hadn’t heard, Matt Terl from the Official Redskins Blog has been relieved of his duties.
I don’t profess to have any knowledge of what went on. I know that I liked the blog, and so did a lot of other die hard Redskins fans. You’d think that’s what the orgnization would be hoping for when they started with it three years ago. All of that aside, it has nothing to do with what irks me most about the move.
You hung on to the guy through a brutally barren lockout and then let him go the moment it looked like the league might be starting back up again?
Putting on my best Foghorn Leghorn imitation, “Well I said, I said, I said, well that smell’s like horse puckey.”
I couldn’t let it go. After all, the lockout’s about to end and so it’s a time for football fans to rejoice, not sulk. So I thought maybe if I tried to put a comical spin on it, it would make me feel better. It did. So I present to you a THN Toon…
Best of luck to Matt. He did a great job, and while he will be missed by the Redskins fans, he won’t have any trouble catching on somewhere.
If you like the Toon, share it, Facebook it, Tweet it out for us, and give us a follow to let us know what you think of the whole situation.
More By Mark Solway
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1985 - November 18th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1990 - November 4th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1956 - October 28th, 2016