The first day of ‘free agency’ has been relatively quiet for the Redskins, but they made their first splash this afternoon re-signing Santana Moss. The 3-year deal is reportedly worth$15 Million, with a $5 Million bonus, and $6 Million in guaranteed money.
Free agency doesn’t technically start until Friday, but hand shake deals were allowed to start today.
Santana was on My Top 10 Free Agent Targets, so I’ve already expressed that I wanted him to return. While the exact details of the contract are unknown, it would appear to be a very smart deal for the Redskins – not long term, and reasonable money.
Follow Santana @EIGHTTADANINE on Twitter and tell him you’re glad to see him remain in D.C.
You can follow us @TheHogsdotNet.
More By Mark Solway
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016
- Doctson A Gamble, Or A Calculated Risk? - July 26th, 2016
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016