One of the coolest things about having a long-time running website is some of the great correspondence you get. Sure you get a lot of garbage in your mailbox too, but sometimes things stick out, like the email I just received.
I don’t want to cut and paste the email, but the basic gist of it is this… I got an email from a guy named Jeff who is a Cowboys fan. He is a Cowboys fan that is disgruntled with Tony Romo. He is also a Cowboys fan that writes parody songs. Can you see where this is going? Starting to see why my email from a Cowboys fan was a cool one?
Jeff explained that he has done some parody stuff for the Howard Stern Show, so naturally I was intrigued and eager to check it out. Let’s face it, there isn’t a Redskins fan on the planet that couldn’t use a good laugh this week.
Well, I definitely LMAO as the kiddies like to say. It is to the tune of the 80s classic 867-5309 (Jenny) by pretty much one hit wonder Tommy Tutone, and it is hilariously called, “Romo Plays Like He Has A Vagine”. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and share it with everyone you know.
Hit me up on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet and let me know what you thought. Use the share buttons below to help get this masterpiece out to Redskins Nation.
More By Mark Solway
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1985 - November 18th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1990 - November 4th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1956 - October 28th, 2016