Cowboy Jeff is in rare form, as I received yet another parody song from him. My apologies to Jeff for not getting a link posted to it until now.
This one is dedicated to that ugly red-headed stepchild that mans the Cowboys sidelines these days – Jason Garrett – and is called Jerry’s Girl. It is to the tune of another 80’s “classic” Jesse’s Girl by Rick Springfield.
Misery love company – so I’m enjoying seeing the Cowboys Nation suffer as much as Redskins Nation is in 2011, despite a better record.
“Jerry has a bitch.
A red-headed puppet on the Cowboys sidelines.
Since Parcells left, Jerry’s back in control,
Now we stink worse than Rob Ryan sitting on the bowl.”
Thanks again to Cowboy Jeff for thinking of me and dropping me a line. Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet and let me know what you thought.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1934 - October 21st, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1984 - October 14th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2007 - October 7th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2012 - September 30th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016