Well since everyone on the planet is either a) pontificating as to who the next Redskins QB is, or b) talking about New York Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
Yeah that’s right… I’m picking Jeremy Lin to be the 2012 Washington Redskins quarterback. Look how good he looks in the role:
Screw Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn, Kyle Orton, Matt Schaub, Drew Brees, RGIII, Andrew Luck and Ryan Tannehill, we’re going bold – we’re taking a lincredible chance on the young man from Harvard.
Nobody can stop the linsanity.
Linsane in the membrane.
You know you want Lin under center too – just go with it.
Removing tongue from cheek in 5… 4… 3… 2…1…
Hail! Happy Hump Day.
Follow me and the Linsanity on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016