Well since everyone on the planet is either a) pontificating as to who the next Redskins QB is, or b) talking about New York Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
Yeah that’s right… I’m picking Jeremy Lin to be the 2012 Washington Redskins quarterback. Look how good he looks in the role:
Screw Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn, Kyle Orton, Matt Schaub, Drew Brees, RGIII, Andrew Luck and Ryan Tannehill, we’re going bold – we’re taking a lincredible chance on the young man from Harvard.
Nobody can stop the linsanity.
Linsane in the membrane.
You know you want Lin under center too – just go with it.
Removing tongue from cheek in 5… 4… 3… 2…1…
Hail! Happy Hump Day.
Follow me and the Linsanity on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- 5 Best Super Bowl Bets Ever Made - February 2nd, 2017
- Redskins Beat Eagles And Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - December 16th, 2016
- Cardinals Put Cog in Redskins Playoff Hopes - December 9th, 2016
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016