Well since everyone on the planet is either a) pontificating as to who the next Redskins QB is, or b) talking about New York Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
Yeah that’s right… I’m picking Jeremy Lin to be the 2012 Washington Redskins quarterback. Look how good he looks in the role:
Screw Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn, Kyle Orton, Matt Schaub, Drew Brees, RGIII, Andrew Luck and Ryan Tannehill, we’re going bold – we’re taking a lincredible chance on the young man from Harvard.
Nobody can stop the linsanity.
Linsane in the membrane.
You know you want Lin under center too – just go with it.
Removing tongue from cheek in 5… 4… 3… 2…1…
Hail! Happy Hump Day.
Follow me and the Linsanity on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016