So if you’re anywhere near a sports source today, you already know about the Gregg Williams scandal aka ‘BountyGate.’ Former Washington Redskins defensive co-ordinator Williams, who is now under the employ of the St. Louis Rams, has been enticing his defenses with bounties.
I don’t know if a football coach putting a bounty on a player’s head is as big a news story as it has become, but getting caught for it by the NoFunLeague, certainly will make this a story that is increasingly interesting to watch.
Proof positive that football fans will do just about anything for some football news in the early dog days of an offseason.
Why not take a lighter view of the event. 😀
I can’t even imagine the extent of the profanity that came out of Williams’ mouth when this broke.
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet and let me know what you think.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016
- You Like That: Wallpaper Wednesday - December 30th, 2015
- Minion Monday: Playoff Bound! - December 28th, 2015
Tags: Gregg Williams