With the incredibly awesome news that the Washington Redskins have been penalized $36 Million in cap space for circumventing a cap that didn’t exist, I felt compelled, nay, obligated to try and come up with something to cheer up Redskins Nation.
Today during the course of my typical loving Twitter personna, I bad-mouthed resident NFL Network idiot Jason LaCanfora. You remember him? he used to act like a reporter sometimes for the Washington Post.
Anyhoo, I’m not a big fan of his and never have been. Nothing personal, just think his work speaks for itself.
So I was inspired through the course of twonversation, where JLC was mentioned to perhaps be seen as some sort of Garden Gnome. Lovable as they are, somehow it seemed perfect.
I have to admit, I was stunned at how it turned out.
By the way, while we’re on the topic of trying to feel better, make sure you check out Bruce Allen and the Redskins’ official statement about this cap fiasco.
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1934 - October 21st, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1984 - October 14th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2007 - October 7th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2012 - September 30th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016