With the incredibly awesome news that the Washington Redskins have been penalized $36 Million in cap space for circumventing a cap that didn’t exist, I felt compelled, nay, obligated to try and come up with something to cheer up Redskins Nation.
Today during the course of my typical loving Twitter personna, I bad-mouthed resident NFL Network idiot Jason LaCanfora. You remember him? he used to act like a reporter sometimes for the Washington Post.
Anyhoo, I’m not a big fan of his and never have been. Nothing personal, just think his work speaks for itself.
So I was inspired through the course of twonversation, where JLC was mentioned to perhaps be seen as some sort of Garden Gnome. Lovable as they are, somehow it seemed perfect.
I have to admit, I was stunned at how it turned out.
By the way, while we’re on the topic of trying to feel better, make sure you check out Bruce Allen and the Redskins’ official statement about this cap fiasco.
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016