Like any good Redskins fan – I hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys – their stupid team, their stupid owner, their stupid colors, their stupid quarterback, their stupid fans – but I have managed to find one decent thing about the Cowboys other than their misery, and that’s Cowboy Jeff.
Every now and again, my twiend Cowboy Jeff puts together a parody song that is either applicable to the Redskins, or just so sardonic, that any Redskin fan will appreciate the Cowboy content.
This week’s submission from Jeff is to mock the Capgate scandal last week in which both the Redskins and Cowboys were both stripped of future salary cap money – the Cowboys lost $10 Million, the Redskins lost $36 Million.
This song is set to the classic ‘Signs’ by the Five Man Electrical Band. Enjoy!
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet and hit Jeff up @CowboyJeffSucks
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1934 - October 21st, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1984 - October 14th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2007 - October 7th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2012 - September 30th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016