Well as of 8pm this evening, the Washington Redskins are just one month away from the 2012 NFL Draft – and if all goes right – be selecting quarterback Robert Griffin III out of Baylor University.
Yeah, yeah, yeah – the Colts could still ‘shock the world’ and select RGIII, but it’s not actually very likely.
So to commemorate the auspicious occasion – and to kick off the one month official countdown, I created a little Flash flick in the spirit of wrestling great Chris Jericho’s Titantron entrance. Corny? Maybe. But it’ll make you wanna kick a little ass, and it’ll probably make you even hungrier to see Robert Griffin III in the burgundy and gold. Click the image, or just plug http://www.thehogs.net/RGIII into your browser. Sorry iPad users – it’s a Flash movie – so no soup for you.
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet and let me know what you think.
Hail brothers and sisters!
More By Mark Solway
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016
- You Like That: Wallpaper Wednesday - December 30th, 2015