Well Redskin fans, you know you’ve landed at least a bonafide potential superstar franchise quarterback, when he’s going to be on the Tonight Show before he’s ever played a down of NFL football.
Tonight’s show will feature Robert Griffin III and Hugh Laurie.
I’m guessing that Robert will have better socks. I put the under/over at 30 seconds for a sock reference from Jay, and I’m still taking the under.
What do you think? Will it be ‘Go Catch Your Dream’ again? Or will it be something new for the show?
I’m going with something new. I’d like to see a nice styling pair of burgundy and gold diamond-patterned, ‘No Pressure, No Diamonds,’ socks myself. Didn’t Griffin trademark, ‘Unbelievably believable’ too? Tonight would be a great time to roll those out. I’m not a fashionista but I think I am succumbing to the RGIII sock fever.
Are there support groups yet?
It’s all new to me. All I know about socks is that mine smell something awful at the end of the day.
Maybe I’ll put on my best pair for the Tonight Show tonight though.
Tune into NBC at 11:35pm ET to catch your franchise quarterback dazzling a nation-wide audience.
Follow me on Twitter @TheHogsdotNet
More By Mark Solway
- 5 Best Super Bowl Bets Ever Made - February 2nd, 2017
- Redskins Beat Eagles And Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - December 16th, 2016
- Cardinals Put Cog in Redskins Playoff Hopes - December 9th, 2016
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016