As the Redskins return to practice in Ashburn after their 7-6 win over the Buffalo Bills, I will be doing the same for the final time this summer. I plan on providing quality updates for everybody during practice.
Fans should keep in mind the time changes for the final three practices. Today’s practice was moved up to 12:55 p.m. while Monday’s practice will begin at 3 p.m. and Tuesday’s at 1 p.m.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014