I was asked by Pick Factor to be one of the countless other bloggers, writers, and/or former players making weekly picks both straight up and against the spread.
If you haven’t seen their site already, please check it out at pickfactor.com.
Here are my picks this week, though I will likely change some of them tomorrow when I see final injury reports. Enjoy!
I wasn’t asked to participate until this week, so I have no week 1 picks – but I’m one-for-one both ATS and straight up after last night’s Packers / Bears game! Whoo!
Thanks to @DarwinSports for including me in the project. Hit him up on Twitter for more information about the site or project, or hit me up @TheHogsdotNet.
More By Mark Solway
- 5 Best Super Bowl Bets Ever Made - February 2nd, 2017
- Redskins Beat Eagles And Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - December 16th, 2016
- Cardinals Put Cog in Redskins Playoff Hopes - December 9th, 2016
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016