I was asked by Pick Factor to be one of the countless other bloggers, writers, and/or former players making weekly picks both straight up and against the spread.
If you haven’t seen their site already, please check it out at pickfactor.com.
Here are my picks this week, though I will likely change some of them tomorrow when I see final injury reports. Enjoy!
I wasn’t asked to participate until this week, so I have no week 1 picks – but I’m one-for-one both ATS and straight up after last night’s Packers / Bears game! Whoo!
Thanks to @DarwinSports for including me in the project. Hit him up on Twitter for more information about the site or project, or hit me up @TheHogsdotNet.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 2012 - September 30th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016