Catch the latest cover of Sports Illustrated yet?
SI is doing a series of stories about the resurgence of sports in Washington, and this marks the second time in two weeks that the Redskins have been featured on the cover.
Here’s what it looks like via Sports Illustrated’s Twitter account:
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 26, 2012
Once again, RGIII is the subject, as was the case in the September 12th issue.
No pressure, no diamonds.
More By Mark Solway
- Redskins Beat Eagles And Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - December 16th, 2016
- Cardinals Put Cog in Redskins Playoff Hopes - December 9th, 2016
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1985 - November 18th, 2016