Catch the latest cover of Sports Illustrated yet?
SI is doing a series of stories about the resurgence of sports in Washington, and this marks the second time in two weeks that the Redskins have been featured on the cover.
Here’s what it looks like via Sports Illustrated’s Twitter account:
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 26, 2012
Once again, RGIII is the subject, as was the case in the September 12th issue.
No pressure, no diamonds.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016