Catch the latest cover of Sports Illustrated yet?
SI is doing a series of stories about the resurgence of sports in Washington, and this marks the second time in two weeks that the Redskins have been featured on the cover.
Here’s what it looks like via Sports Illustrated’s Twitter account:
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 26, 2012
Once again, RGIII is the subject, as was the case in the September 12th issue.
No pressure, no diamonds.
More By Mark Solway
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016
- Doctson A Gamble, Or A Calculated Risk? - July 26th, 2016
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016