Catch the latest cover of Sports Illustrated yet?
SI is doing a series of stories about the resurgence of sports in Washington, and this marks the second time in two weeks that the Redskins have been featured on the cover.
Here’s what it looks like via Sports Illustrated’s Twitter account:
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 26, 2012
Once again, RGIII is the subject, as was the case in the September 12th issue.
No pressure, no diamonds.
More By Mark Solway
- Doctson A Gamble, Or A Calculated Risk? - July 26th, 2016
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016