Twice in four weeks? Why not? How could he not be? Robert Griffin III is again up for Pepsi Rookie of the Week, so head on over to NFL.com and vote for him!
The competition this week via (NFL.com):
Vontaze Burfict, Cincinnati Bengals
Burfict led the team with eight tackles, two tackles for a loss, one sack, and one pass break up in the Bengals’ 27-10 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 was 26 for 35 throwing 323 yards as well as gaining 43 yards on the ground and a touchdown. He helped engineer a drive in the final minute to set the Redskins up for the game winning field goal, beating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-22.
Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
Tannehill broke the franchise single-game passing record for a rookie throwing for 431 yards which also ranked second in NFL history for single game passing yardage by a rookie. He threw one touchdown in the Dolphins’ overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals 24-21.
Greg Zuerlein, St. Louis Rams
Zuerlein was four for four on field goals including a 58-yarder and a franchise long 60-yarder in the Rams win over the Seattle Seahawks 19-13. He became the first kicker in NFL history to make a 60-yard and 50-plus yard field goal in the same game.
Some impressive performances in there. Make sure you vote in our quarterback!
More By Mark Solway
- 5 Best Super Bowl Bets Ever Made - February 2nd, 2017
- Redskins Beat Eagles And Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - December 16th, 2016
- Cardinals Put Cog in Redskins Playoff Hopes - December 9th, 2016
- Redskins Cowboys Thanksgiving Special Graphic - November 24th, 2016
- Washington vs. Green Bay: Packers Suffer Fourth Straight Loss - November 23rd, 2016