As a Marylander who lives in close proximity to Washington D.C., politics are unavoidable for me, especially when election time rolls around. These days, Marylanders are urged to vote for Question 7, Question 4, etc. Being inundated with political commercials is a quick way to ruin one’s football-watching experience.
Even former Redskins linebacker and Maryland resident LaVar Arrington has gotten in on the act, urging voters to support Question 7 in a commercial that has aired at FedEx Field and local television.
Whether you are from Maryland, D.C. or Virginia; a Cowboys fan, Giants fan, Ravens fan or Redskins fan, there is one thing you can’t deny. Robert Griffin III has electrified this area like no one else in recent memory. It’s time to make your voice heard. Vote YES for Question 10.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014