I thought quite a bit about how I wanted to sum up the Washington Redskins 27-12 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Did I want to take a look at some of the important statistics?
Did I want to stick to the positive and talk about some of the good things?
Did I want to ignore the defensive side of the ball completely and just talk about RGIII?
Should I talk more about the Redskins anaemic secondary?
Should I single out DeAngelo Hall for, well, you know… embarrassing his team and himself?
In the end, I couldn’t sum any of it up better than a single picture of my son did.
So I present to you, my synopsis of the Steelers game:
It’s alright little buddy… we got RGIII. It’s going to take more than just him, but it’s a start. By the time you can swear – you shouldn’t need to.
More By Mark Solway
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016
- You Like That: Wallpaper Wednesday - December 30th, 2015