Well our good friend Cowboy Jeff is at it again, and is there anything quite as delicious as something that pokes fun at the Dallas Cowboys?
The current beauty is a song called Choking: Romo Style – it’s a parody of Gangnam Style, and there are four Redskins mentioned by name. How can it not be fantastic right?
Thanks again to Jeff – who you can find on Twittter @CowboyJeffSucks
Bring on the Seahawks.
More By Mark Solway
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1962 - September 23rd, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1937 - Smith and Baugh - September 16th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: This Day in 1969 - September 9th, 2016
- Will The Redskins Repeat As NFC East Champions? - August 12th, 2016
- Important Takeaways From Preseason Game 1 - August 12th, 2016