It was really sad to see the Seattle Seahawks bow out of the playoffs yesterday, and by sad, I mean poetic. I’m sure I’m not the only Redskin fan in #RedskinsNation who like Trent Williams, wants to smack Richard Sherman in his mealy little mouth; so it was a little bit sweet to watch Roddy White blow past him like he wasn’t even there for a touchdown.
White immediately got in Sherman’s face and the two started yacking. Do you think White might have asked Sherman, “U Mad Bro?”
Sherman offered up a golfer’s clap for White, which I thought was again poetic, given that Sherman can play as much golf as he wants, starting from right about… now.
Enjoy the offseason Richard.
More By Mark Solway
- Goodbye Old Friend - July 22nd, 2016
- Happy Father's Day Redskins Dads! - June 19th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Us!!! - May 27th, 2016
- Su'a Cravens in S.T.'s Uniform - Photoshop - May 24th, 2016
- Flashback Friday: Joe Jacoby - January 8th, 2016