Free agent tight end Fred Davis is keeping an open mind when it comes to choosing a team to play for in 2013. It has been reported that the Cleveland Browns are interested in his services and he has also gone on record saying he liked playing for the Redskins and enjoys being in D.C.
Davis has been hard at work trying to regain his form while recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered against the New York Giants in late October. While the tight end market continues to develop in free agency, Davis is still focusing on his recovery.
What separates athletes from average Joes, especially when recovering from an injury? If anyone is wondering how he looks running almost five months after suffering the injury, we have some proof. Here is video of Davis going for a run on a treadmill at an Ashburn gym this afternoon. The video was shot by his brother.
He seems to be running pretty well if you ask me.
More By Jake Russell
- Redskins Free Agency Tracker 2014 – Day 1 - March 11th, 2014
- Redskins Preparing for Free Agency - March 10th, 2014
- Redskins Hire Jay Gruden as Head Coach - January 9th, 2014
- Redskins Continue to Expand Coaching Search - January 4th, 2014
- Redskins Set Sights on Bevell, McDermott - January 1st, 2014
Tags: fred davis