UK Skins Fan
Re: Lloyd's offseason routine
[quote:3b6b549fef="Irn-Bru"]Ever wondered exactly how Lloyd put on that weight this offseason? He writes about it in his [url=http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=27270]training camp blog[/url]:
I'd say the main part of my training regimen was eating. I ate six meals per day with the lighter meals later in the day and the heavier meals in the morning.
* My breakfast would consist of a 16-ounce T-bone steak and 10 egg whites. That would be the meal I'd eat before I'd train.
* Right after I'd train, I'd eat two chicken breasts and 8-10 egg whites.
* After that I'd eat fish-maybe 12 ounces of Ahi Tuna, broccoli and a baked potato.
* My fourth meal would be chicken, broccoli, and a baked potato.
* My fifth meal would be a lamb chop or rack of lamb.
* And finally my sixth meal would be fish again.
The tough thing about eating like that is if I ate my breakfast too late or if I didn't eat my in-between meals in time, then I'd be up late trying to finish eating. Seriously -- there were a few nights when I'd fall asleep on the couch while trying to catch up with my eating.
Isn't that a relatively light day's eating for the average American? :wink: