Draft Marcus Vick

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
|

Postby sch1977 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:00 am

DEHog wrote:This is a great idea..we could draft Vick right after we sign TO :roll:

Hey, if we can sign Clarett and get Michael Irvin as our new HC, we can start our own inmate gang!
Taylor and Landry will take no Prisoners!! - I just can't bring myself to delete it!

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:35 am

Hey, if we can sign Clarett and get Michael Irvin as our new HC, we can start our own inmate gang!

Maybe we can get Rae Carruth on a work release program
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:07 am

I am amazed that anyone would consider this! Actually I am wondering why I am contributing to the thread.

I am very anxious about any news regarding the game in a few hours and I guess this amount of posting intrigued me - but please! This is really a waste of time. I really should follow Boss Hog's advice and not contribute to useless threads, but I just found it amazing that so many wanted to post - actually I stopped after 2 pages because this is really boring.

Now I'm one of you too. :oops:
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby njskinsfan » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:18 pm

This is a joke right? This bum is a selfish lowlife. He has no future in the NFL and especially with the Skins. Get real. How about throwing in TO for good measure.
Over! Nothing is over until we say its over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! Hell no! -- Future Sen. Blutarski.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:23 pm

njskinsfan wrote:This is a joke right? This bum is a selfish lowlife. He has no future in the NFL and especially with the Skins. Get real. How about throwing in TO for good measure.

No, sadly people seem so eager to return back to our losing traditions. Its mind numbing, really.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Postby Skins Stud 5 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:39 pm

Marcus should get some of the blame for getting caught all the time. However, these days the only mistakes that NCAA stars make is actually getting "caught". Marcus did absolutely nothing more than players at UVa, FSU, USC and any other big school has done. His only problem was getting caught time after time. Driving on a suspended license? What a joke....VaDMV did not even inform me when they suspended my license and when I found out from a cop it was suspended the DMV couldnt give me a reason for it.
VaTech is the real blame here, is marcus a bad seed? yes, but after covering up incidents on a regular basis and then kicking him out really shows america what VaTEch is all about--Foootball....Just like that bum Tressel when he railroaded Clarett--everything was fine with him showing up to practice in Lexuses and Cadillacs but as soon as he gets caught, lets banish him from the school so he doesnt make us look bad.
Braves on the warpath! FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!!!!!!!!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:41 pm

I understand the stuff in regards to smoking some green and other "little" stuff. Im hung up on him stepping on that mans leg. I can't tolerate that, nobody that plays sports should.

Its been enough that we're out there potentially putting our lives on the line without having some idiot out there trying to hurt purposefully. It happens enough by accident due to the nature of the game. We dont need idiots out there increasing the odds.

Thats why I dont play as much. We used to play with some cats down near Pimlico racetrack but I couldn't trust them to not try and hurt myself and my friends. Playing tackle without pads is ruff enough without having to look over ur shoulder.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:53 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I understand the stuff in regards to smoking some green and other "little" stuff. Im hung up on him stepping on that mans leg. I can't tolerate that, nobody that plays sports should.

Its been enough that we're out there potentially putting our lives on the line without having some idiot out there trying to hurt purposefully. It happens enough by accident due to the nature of the game. We dont need idiots out there increasing the odds.

Thats why I dont play as much. We used to play with some cats down near Pimlico racetrack but I couldn't trust them to not try and hurt me and my friends. Playing tackle without pads is ruff enough without having to look over ur shoulder.

I think that was the final straw. Tech knew about the smoking and the drinking with the underage girl before the season started (that's why they suspended him last year). They had to of known about the driving charges in Va. before the Gator Bowl but they let him play. His action on the field cost him this time and the decision was made.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Re: Draft Marcus Vick

Postby 1fan4ramsey » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:16 pm

Gibbs4Life wrote:Isn't Ramsey's contract up after this season? I'm sure there are teams (Jets,Saints,etc) that will pay him starter dollars which leads me to this question: Is there anyway, assuming he declares, that we draft Marcus Vick to be our number 3 behind Cambell? You know the kid has problems but as has been expressed on this board Gibbs can do whatever he wants with whomever he wants, if the kid becomes anything like his brother it could be a steal, I'd spend a 4th rounder on him no higher though, he's already high enough.

Michael Vick is a fraud, he's not an NFL qb he's a video game. Wouldd'nt want him or his bro.
don't even

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:19 pm

ummm no.

Hog

Postby skinsfano28 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:55 pm

stick him at punt return in practice and make a rule that you can't call a fair catch, then send ade, rock, sellers, and sean taylor down on punt coverage. :)
Sean, may you always rest in peace and look down on us with the same love that we look up to you.

Hail to the Redskins!

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:55 pm

This guy is the latest version of TO. Don't want him, don't need him.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:10 am

Bottom line is that the guy wasnt even man enough to apolagize. What a horrible thing to do. Hes not man enough to go head up with a guy so he waits till there on the ground and then hit em. What a wuss move no room for this bum. And no I am no saint either but I sure aint no wuss job like this bum.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

piggie

Re: Draft Marcus Vick

Postby jklote » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:58 am

Gibbs4Life wrote:Isn't Ramsey's contract up after this season? I'm sure there are teams (Jets,Saints,etc) that will pay him starter dollars which leads me to this question: Is there anyway, assuming he declares, that we draft Marcus Vick to be our number 3 behind Cambell? You know the kid has problems but as has been expressed on this board Gibbs can do whatever he wants with whomever he wants, if the kid becomes anything like his brother it could be a steal, I'd spend a 4th rounder on him no higher though, he's already high enough.

Marcus is more talented than his brother. If the team that drafted him can keep him on the straight and narrow, in a few years he will be a Pro Bowl QB. He does amazing things on the football field.

FWIW: I watched every college game both he and his brother played including Spring Games.

piggie

Postby jklote » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:01 am

HEROHAMO wrote:Bottom line is that the guy wasnt even man enough to apolagize. What a horrible thing to do. Hes not man enough to go head up with a guy so he waits till there on the ground and then hit em. What a wuss move no room for this bum. And no I am no saint either but I sure aint no wuss job like this bum.

He and Beamer went to the Louisville locker room to apologize and Dumerville and Petrino told him to "Kiss Off". This is from an extremely well connected VT source.

It is important to note that Marcus had been limping when he stomped on Dumerville. Go check the videotape and find out why. No one in the media will tell you that.

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010