HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
Hog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:43 pm

Just look at our pick....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7149535/
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby gibbs4president » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:45 pm

That's the first time I've ever heard anything connecting the Redskins and Adrian Peterson.

I guess anyone can just post a mock draft board and call it a possibility. What a joke...

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:50 pm

stupid.

these guys haven't heard of that thing they call the salary cap..... sure, lets trade portis, take a cap hit of 7 mil, sign peterson to a cap hit of 2 mil, pass up on the chance to get any defensive line help, and while we are at it, we might as well throw our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks for next year into the trade along with portis to aquire ? :?
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

piggie

Postby SeanTaylorJr. » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:15 pm

obviously he would be an amazing prospect to pick up and "too good to pass on", the idiot that wrote this could say that about any team regarding A.P.

The author of this mock draft is an idiot and hasn't been keeping up to date with NFL
1. Running back value down bigtime
2. No one would give a high pick right now for C.P.
3. Redskins have 2 very good rb's
4. Redskins have no really good Dlineman
5. A.P. has very small chance of being there anyway
On the eighth day God created Sean Taylor- and he was good.

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:23 pm

My 2nd favorite college team is the Sooners, so I'm a huge Peterson fan. (BTW, Oklahoma is my fathers alma mater, so I root for them along with my dad.) As much as I'd love to have Peterson, as I believe he is as good, if not slightly better than Portis, THERE"S NO WAY IN HELL THIS WILL HAPPEN!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:30 pm

I have to wonder that anyone would think that Gibbs will consider trading Portis and take a chance on a rookie in the backfield with Campbell as the QB :shock: - some of the stuff that is being considered and posted makes you wonder about how much some of these reporters really know about what is going on in the NFL
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Let me explain what's happening here, the guy writing this recognizes that no one has any idea who he is and, on top of that, he is wring a sports piece for MSNBC which is the rough equivalent of being the rock critic for NPR. A mock draft that makes sense isn't going to garner him any attention so he puts together some scenarios that are totally implausible and hopes that said scenarios will spark a level of discussion that will move him out of obscurity.
RIP Sean Taylor

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:58 pm

HAHAHA! Please this guy is joking right?LOL I guess you can just post any mock draft at this point.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:07 am

gibbs4president wrote:That's the first time I've ever heard anything connecting the Redskins and Adrian Peterson.

I guess anyone can just post a mock draft board and call it a possibility. What a joke...

Exactly. I suppose this is why MS-NBC is such a non-entity in the TV news world. They dont' even do BASIC research. Wouldn't even simple research reveal.

- Non-need at Running back already having a one-two tandem
- Cap situation and trading CP being a major hit to it
- Ignore major need on the DL while giving up the #6 pick and blowing up our cap to prevent us from dealing with it outside the draft and with the top players already signed.

This must be the level of research they put into doing the news, which would explain a lot about their ratings.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:01 am

MSNBC is a joke anyway. So why not put out a Crappy Mock draft just to say "Hey look at us". Funniest thing I read all week.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:16 pm

That guy needs to be tared and feathered and taken to redskins park so we all can laugh at him.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

|

Postby sch1977 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:07 pm

hailskins666 wrote:stupid.

these guys haven't heard of that thing they call the salary cap..... sure, lets trade portis, take a cap hit of 7 mil, sign peterson to a cap hit of 2 mil, pass up on the chance to get any defensive line help, and while we are at it, we might as well throw our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks for next year into the trade along with portis to aquire ? :?

Hello Sir:

I heard your request, and I would like a chance to tell you about some of the amazing offers I am able to offer you.

Sincerely,

Mike Shanahan
Taylor and Landry will take no Prisoners!! - I just can't bring myself to delete it!

|

Postby sch1977 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:08 pm

MSNBC doing a mock draft? Isn't that like ESPN doing a lead story on the Iraqi War? :shock:
Taylor and Landry will take no Prisoners!! - I just can't bring myself to delete it!

G4L

Postby Gibbs4Life » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:50 pm

I just hope we stay at #6 because we're garaunteed a great prospect. To me trading out of the top 6 would be a mistake even if it we're our only pick.
HAIL

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010