Yahoo draft videos!!!!!!!

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.

Yahoo draft videos!!!!!!!

Postby rosko16 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:49 am

I am surprised no one has posted this yet but every year yahoo puts out the videos of the top draft prospects and the ones for this year have just recently been put up. I have been looking for months on youtube and other sites trying to find good videos of adams, branch, and anderson but hadn't found a damn thing until now.

I don't know how to post the link but if you want to see all the videos just go to yahoo sports, nfl page, click on draft index, and a list of all the players will come up and then just click on the camera by there name to watch the videos. ENJOY!

p.s.
Adams and Branch look pretty damn BEAST![/url]

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:32 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/s/nfldraft;_ylt ... TqCQ9DubYF

All you have to do is Right Click on the Link, hit Copy, then go back to your post, Right Click again, then hit Paste.
AnTsSkInZ

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:31 pm

I had no idea Anthony Spencer was that good. He is a little shorter than the rest but is strong enough to get under the tackle's pads and quick enough to beat them around the corner. He also has Ware-like reaction skills and good arm use. If we do trade down to the back of the round you can't go wrong with him. I was not THAT impressed with Anderson's video. He is slower than i thought and plays kind of high.Carriker looked like a high motor guy. Adams looked the best out of all of them though. He is lanky, quick, strong, technically sound, and relentless.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010