Trade Picks with Falcons?

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
piggie

Trade Picks with Falcons?

Postby SeanTaylorJr. » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 pm

If the falcons are as enamored with Laron Landry as the "experts" are leading us to believe, why don't we give this a thought.
If Landry is on the board when we pick, we swap 1st rounders with ATL and get the lower of their two second rounders, or if not possible, maybe their third rounder. I understand that both of these are not "equal" trades according to the draft chart, but that isn't the end all in trades. If they really want Landry their make a sacrifice.
Plus it is likely that any defensive lineman are on the board at 6, they will be there at 10. The Vikes won't go Dline at all, so maybe we could do this and still get Gaines Adams, or another elite DL, plus a much needed pick!
This is operating on the assumption the the Falcons covet Landry, which I am hearing a lot of, and if he's there, the Viks will most likely take hime, so that plus their extra picks may give them enough incentive to do it.
On the eighth day God created Sean Taylor- and he was good.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:19 am

I have been hoping that we would trade with the Falcons also. I really think we could possibly make a deal with them especially if they are interested in Landry.

The highly unprobably possibility of Calvin Johnson dropping to us would have atlanta giving up the whole house to us.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010