Whats your plan?

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
^^^^^^^

Whats your plan?

Postby frankcal20 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:40 am

Do you watch the whole draft, and if so, who are you going to watch..ESPN or NFL Network?

I usually watch both days and flip back and forth from ESPN and NFL Network.

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:06 am

I don't watch the whole thing. I try to catch all our picks. I switch between Networks trying to not get sick of listening to Kiper. Here are our latest rumors.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01259.html

||||

Postby Redskins Rule » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:31 am

I go to FedExField and watch the draft there..........But, I don't watch the whole draft. I'll head down to the field and walk around a little bit then I'll head up to the club level and watch the cheerlearders performance. Right after the cheerleaders performance the players come up on stage and will say a few things. I won't forget two years ago when they asked Mike Sellers "How many times are you going to beat the Cowboys this year?" Mike Sellers said, "If we played them five times we'd beat them all five. We're kickin their asses!" Sorry, but that was freakin hilarious!

Don't get me wrong I'll watch alot of the draft especially when we're about to pick. It gets crowded but I try to get to the back endzone, where Redskins Radio is, and alot of the times they'll tell us who we got before they announce it on the networks.

For those that like a good Draft Party I highly recommend checking out FedExField........You'll have a great time!
Redskins Rule!!!

DUMP SI!!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:38 am

Kind of tough being in Los Angeles but may be one year. I told my Wife that I would help her in her classroom all day but we had to have the draft on TV. Its a healthy Give and Take relationship. Gotta love it.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:53 pm

If the Skins had more picks, I'd be heading down to Fed Ex Field as well. Because they only have one day one pick, I'll be watching this one from home...with a beer in hand.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

G4L

Postby Gibbs4Life » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Flip between, ESPN mainly though. I just heard them talking about Detroit really wants to trade down and snag Gaines Adams and John Clayton was like "it makes the most sense for Det to trade with Tampa" I hate John Clayton! I want Matt Millen to trade with us his former team and let us pick up Mr. Calvin Johnson, bottom line is Calvin Johnson makes us very very very dangerous.
HAIL

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:04 pm

I like watching the 1st and most of the 2nd rounds, usually. But I try to have something else going on because of all of the commercials. Also, it gets really hard to be interested in the draft when the Skins don't have any picks, so naturally I haven't really followed the coverage in the last 2-3 years. :(
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby ArizonaHOG » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:55 pm

I usualy watch for as long as I can, flipping around to see what all the "experts" are saying about various picks an watching the vidoe clips as each player is taken. This year I will be in Orlando working and will be trying to get updates a much as possible. Maybe this is a good draft for me to be away from the TV since we only have a few picks (currently).
Beat Dallas!!!

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010