Hello everybody

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
JSPB22

Hello everybody

Postby Deadskins » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:23 am

I've been away from the site for a while, and was just wondering what the consensus here is about who the 'Skins will take with their first pick, or will they trade down. Who will be wearing burgundy and gold next week?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:27 am

Personally, I'd be happy with Okoye or Landry.

More than a folks here want the Skins to trade for Detroit's pick to get Charles Johnson, but I still haven't heard reasonable scenario that lets us do that without giving up next year's 1st.

mursilis

Re: Hello everybody

Postby Mursilis » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:34 am

JSPB22 wrote:I've been away from the site for a while, and was just wondering what the consensus here is about who the 'Skins will take with their first pick, or will they trade down. Who will be wearing burgundy and gold next week?

The consensus is there's no clear consensus. Everyone has an opinion, and like snowflakes, no two are alike! :D

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:42 am

I think that most people here would want the Skins to trade down as long as they get something close to value with that pick. Welcome back.

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:43 am

Mursilis wrote:
JSPB22 wrote:I've been away from the site for a while, and was just wondering what the consensus here is about who the 'Skins will take with their first pick, or will they trade down. Who will be wearing burgundy and gold next week?

The consensus is there's no clear consensus. Everyone has an opinion, and like snowflakes, no two are alike! :D

Amen to that!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:26 pm

Welcome back JSPB aka deadskins, let's see it appears will be moving up to #2 to get CJ. Then we'll move down and get Landry AND Okoye, but right before we go on the clock we'll trade dpwn for a vet that can step in and play, plus a few day 1 draft picks.

Read and get caught up because come Sat. when the Skins go on the clock "the Danny" has arranged for time to come to a standstill.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby gibbs4president » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:41 pm

PulpExposure wrote:Personally, I'd be happy with Okoye or Landry.

More than a folks here want the Skins to trade for Detroit's pick to get Charles Johnson, but I still haven't heard reasonable scenario that lets us do that without giving up next year's 1st.

I'm kind of skeptical about this Charles Johnson guy... who is that? :D

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:13 pm

Welcome back but the Hognostications will not start until September. :lol:

It is a very unpredictable Draft. We can not even agree as to what the first overall pick in the draft will be. I think we are getting Laron Landry if we stay at 6. But ifwe trade down a DE such as Anderson or Carriker would be our pick. See the Blog Section and the post by BossHog.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

piggie

Postby SeanTaylorJr. » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 pm

I'm telling you, if falcons want Laron, we should swap picks with them and add their 2nd or 3rd rounder, that would be amazing. We still can then prob get adams or okoye at #8
On the eighth day God created Sean Taylor- and he was good.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 pm

Adams will be gone.

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:52 pm

gibbs4president wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:Personally, I'd be happy with Okoye or Landry.

I'm kind of skeptical about this Charles Johnson guy... who is that? :D

DE from Georgia....come on, get with it!

:wink:

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010