The nightmare continues....LaRon Landry @ 6

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
piggie

The nightmare continues....LaRon Landry @ 6

Postby nuskins » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:51 pm

Wow, just like many times over the last 7 years I remain optimistic that the FO will reach down and pull it's head out of where the sun don't shine, but once again I am proven wrong.

Landry with #6 is not what this team needs. Now we have a 1st rounder who will play very little in the first year and were going to end up with two headhunters in the deep backfield. I know that others have justified the Landry pick prior to the draft and I hope they are right but I just do not see ST taking orders from a rookie, nor do I see a rookie being the "QB" of a pro defensive backfield.

I am really dissapointed, though it is a feeling I have become quite familiar with since Dan bought this team. :roll:

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:03 pm

Here's the Landry redskin thread.

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23423

Since he's a skin now, it can go into hogwash. Feel free to discuss the rest of the draft here. Your thread is moreso about Landry, the Skins F/O and the state of the team instead of the draft.

Thanks. :wink:
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010