WHich 2008 pick do we trade away to draft again in Day One??

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
Hog

WHich 2008 pick do we trade away to draft again in Day One??

Postby thaiphoon » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:21 pm

Ok - since Danny likes to make a splash we'll no doubt fall in love with someone who slid into the second or late 1rst.

So since our "braintrust" has conveniently traded away our 2nd 3rd asnd 4th picks this year we're left with our FO frantically trying to trade with a team to pick this guy.

So we'll have to give up one or two 2008 picks.

What do we give up to trade again today in Day One ?

P.S. - don't act like I'm crazy - this is the REDSKINS under Danny I'm talking about

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: WHich 2008 pick do we trade away to draft again in Day O

Postby 1niksder » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:49 pm

thaiphoon wrote:Ok - since Danny likes to make a splash we'll no doubt fall in love with someone who slid into the second or late 1rst.

So since our "braintrust" has conveniently traded away our 2nd 3rd asnd 4th picks this year we're left with our FO frantically trying to trade with a team to pick this guy.

So we'll have to give up one or two 2008 picks.

What do we give up to trade again today in Day One ?

P.S. - don't act like I'm crazy - this is the REDSKINS under Danny I'm talking about

Won't happen the FO that you are talking about would have traded the #6 to the Bears for their #31 and a few off the picks you now speak of for a pick in the top 20 and a 2nd/3rd rounder. The fact that the team went into today with all of next years picks is a good sign.

They're missing out on a lot of things (it's got to be killing "the Danny" :twisted: and there is nothing Vinny C. can say to "make it better" ROTFALMAO ), but they know there will be a better crop of rookies next year. While "grimacing" this year they may be "licking their chops" looking at 2008

Now a player and a day 2 pick in 2007 isn't out of the :?:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:53 pm

I hope we do not give any 2008 picks away this year.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:59 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:I hope we do not give any 2008 picks away this year.
Same here.

I can only pray they've moved past the "gotta make a splash so people will talk about us" stage of trying to generate their own pub.

If they want pub, they'd get more than they can handle if they laid low, did their due diligence -- starting by this rumored purge of the scouting department and the dirge that is Cousin Vinny -- and just won a dozen games in relative silence.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010