Some British dude is a free agent

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
The Evil Straw

Some British dude is a free agent

Postby Fios » Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 pm

He chats here and his sole demand is a dental package, discuss
RIP Sean Taylor

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed May 30, 2007 2:17 pm

I know why UKSkinsFan is interested.

Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed May 30, 2007 2:19 pm

yeah, he would kill for that smile
RIP Sean Taylor

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:32 pm

Isn't he that famous British OT? He can't block anyone, he just looks at the DE with an intimidating disapproving glare, and if that doesn't work he folds his arms while he does it. Apparently it's remarkably effective. They finish their veggies at dinner after the game as well.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 am

Aw gee, shucks. Thanks Fios, my very own thread. :)

Mother will be so proud.

Don't know where this thing about Brits having bad teeth comes from though. At least we chew our food over here.

Anyway, if I do make it to camp this year (may not be possible, as I might be having a tryout as David Beckham's replacement in Madrid), I'm definitely aiming for a spot as second string punter. I can't kick, hang time is poor, directional control weak, don't handle pressure well, and I can't run, tackle or block. So, I'm thinking that a spell in NFL Europa might be needed to get me ready for the big league.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:36 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:Don't know where this thing about Brits having bad teeth comes from though.

Might be from the sugar you lace your toothpaste with? Just saying! :wink:

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:20 am

PulpExposure wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:Don't know where this thing about Brits having bad teeth comes from though.

Might be from the sugar you lace your toothpaste with? Just saying! :wink:

But it doesn't stop me from not being able to punt, kick, block, pass or tackle. I'm just as bad a player as I would be without sugar in my toothpaste.

"Sugar in my toothpaste" sounds like it should be a euphemism for something, but I can't work out what it is.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:02 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:"Sugar in my toothpaste" sounds like it should be a euphemism for something, but I can't work out what it is.

What rimes with Sugar-coating and a dental plan? Bad breath? :lol:

For somebody who aspires for a try-out with Real Madrid to replace Beckham, should your directional punting and spin not be, let's say, at least good enough to kick field goals and miserable extra points in the NFL? There is no goal keeper and the bars are wider and have no end at the top on this side of the Atlantic. :wink:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:35 pm

No, I'm not trying out as a footballer in Madrid. They need my devastating good looks to replace the marketing marvel that is Beckham. They are also looking for somebody who can speak English as though it's their first language, which makes me an improvement over Beckham.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:51 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:No, I'm not trying out as a footballer in Madrid. They need my devastating good looks to replace the marketing marvel that is Beckham. They are also looking for somebody who can speak English as though it's their first language, which makes me an improvement over Beckham.

But are you married to a spice girl?

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:38 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:No, I'm not trying out as a footballer in Madrid. They need my devastating good looks to replace the marketing marvel that is Beckham. They are also looking for somebody who can speak English as though it's their first language, which makes me an improvement over Beckham.

Yes.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:

Yes.

Now that comprimising photos of a near-naked woman are about to appear, can anybody move this thread to the adult-only Smack forum please?

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 pm

:lol:

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:

Who isn't?

Or wasn't?

Or will be?

Pretty much covered everyone there
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010