Paul Oliver CB

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
piglet

Paul Oliver CB

Postby cooleyfan47 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 pm

[quote]Paul Oliver is academically ineligible to play for Georgia next fall. Oliver saw his stock rise dramatically after a phenomenal performance against Georgia Tech's Calvin Johnson. Reports are that Oliver will petition the NFL for entry into the NFL via the supplemental draft held sometime during the summer.[/quote]

I think the skins should give up a 4th rounder for this guy. He sounds like a young stud from what I've read. And we play Calvin Johnson and the Lions this year........

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:18 am

Hi cooleyfan, welcome to the site. Your post has been moved since it doesn't really involve the Skins at this point. Please be certain to visit the site's Welcome Wagon to explore the site regulations. Welcome aboard!
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog

Re: Paul Oliver CB

Postby everydayAskinsday » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 am

cooleyfan47 wrote:
Paul Oliver is academically ineligible to play for Georgia next fall. Oliver saw his stock rise dramatically after a phenomenal performance against Georgia Tech's Calvin Johnson. Reports are that Oliver will petition the NFL for entry into the NFL via the supplemental draft held sometime during the summer.

I think the skins should give up a 4th rounder for this guy. He sounds like a young stud from what I've read. And we play Calvin Johnson and the Lions this year........

why would we give up a draft pick for a postion we are stocked at and that we will already have to cut someone from?

also we are trying to KEEP our picks this time around.. it would make no sense to make such a move

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010