Tommie Harris at Combine

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
---------

Tommie Harris at Combine

Postby redskins56 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:21 pm

I was watching the combine this evening on the NFL Network, and they did an interview with Oklahoma Defenisive Lineman Tommie Harris.

Among the things they talked about was how he could play both DE, and DT at the NFL level, which is good to hear that he is versatile. They said he might be a bit too slender to take the pounding in the middle every down though, which discoraged me.

The reason I am talking about this, is becasue he had an unbelievable personality. He was singing some religious song he sang in the church choir, and making funny faces to try to get the reporter to laugh. He even did the Lavar Arrington fake boxing match with the camera.

He was really fun to watch, and they said he "steals the show in every room he walks into."

I know that personallity doesn't win games, but he seems like a real nice young kid, with a good head on his shoulders. He is obviouslly very talented, and he would be a nice addition.

Whether he is wearing Burgundy And Gold next season or not, I will be cheering for him...

-Geepz

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 am

I'd like to see him in Burgundy and Gold
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:10 am

i liked when the camera guy was doing a closeup, and harris jumped at the guy and said boooo. you could tell it got the camera guy good, cuz he jerked the camera big time. i thougt he had a great personality. i would take him, but would definantly move him to full time end because of his size. he has the speed to pass rush, but not the size to make it happen in the middle.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010