4th pick in 2010

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.

Who should the Redskins pick 4th in the draft?

Sam Bradford
6%
Eric Berry
4%
C.J. Spiller
9%
Russell Okung
81%

Total votes : 47
G4L

Postby Gibbs4Life » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

I just wish we could be watching behind the scenes coverage of Shanahan's process of taking over, its a historic moment and alot of tough decisions are being made. I have no idea what he's thinking and its driving me craaaaazy!!!! C'mon April
HAIL

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Gibbs4Life wrote:I just wish we could be watching behind the scenes coverage of Shanahan's process of taking over, its a historic moment and alot of tough decisions are being made. I have no idea what he's thinking and its driving me craaaaazy!!!! C'mon April

I hear you, but it can't be any other way. You can't debate in public if JC is the guy or what linemen should and shouldn't stay... We'll start to see the results of the debate soon enough.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Postby yupchagee » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Gibbs4Life wrote:Tebow = more leadership than we've had at QB since Joe Theismann

Tebow=better leader than Theismann
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 pm

yupchagee wrote:
Gibbs4Life wrote:Tebow = more leadership than we've had at QB since Joe Theismann

A college QB is a "better leader" then a guy who won a Super Bowl? Wow, that's a stretch.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

G4L

Postby Gibbs4Life » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I hear you, but it can't be any other way. You can't debate in public if JC is the guy or what linemen should and shouldn't stay... We'll start to see the results of the debate soon enough.

NFL Films has never shown us love, why start now. They missed the whole Gibbs 2 thing.

To stay on topic, the 2010 Draft is too far away everytime I play out scenarios I ultimately end up frustrated by the fact that #1 its soo far away and #2 nobody knows anything
HAIL

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Minnesota may also be interested in drafting a QB? We just don't know how many more years Farve has left. So you never know what they are thinking?

Didn't Favre say he's retiring for real this time? It's money in the bank!

ROTFALMAO

:lol: You either hate or love the guy.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 am

Gibbs4Life wrote:

NFL Films has never shown us love, why start now. They missed the whole Gibbs 2 thing.

To stay on topic, the 2010 Draft is too far away everytime I play out scenarios I ultimately end up frustrated by the fact that #1 its soo far away and #2 nobody knows anything

What have we done to get some love in Gibbs2 era?
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 am

HEROHAMO wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Minnesota may also be interested in drafting a QB? We just don't know how many more years Farve has left. So you never know what they are thinking?

Didn't Favre say he's retiring for real this time? It's money in the bank!

ROTFALMAO

:lol: You either hate or love the guy.

I love him as a quarterback and frankly I have no real issue with his on again off again on again retirements with the exception being he DESERVES to be mocked for it. He should just stop saying he's retiring at the end of every season and let things play out. When it's for real, announce it on opening day of the season since that would be the first relevant day for him to say that and he's obviously never made it that far.

G4L

Postby Gibbs4Life » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 pm

What have we done to get some love in Gibbs2 era?

To me when a Hall of Fame head coach comes out of retirement to coach his former team its merits some documentary work. NFL Films disagrees.

Then when said coach takes his team to the playoffs that also would cause me to take interest. NFL Films disagrees.
HAIL

Postby yupchagee » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
yupchagee wrote:

A college QB is a "better leader" then a guy who won a Super Bowl? Wow, that's a stretch.

Theisman didn't win the SB. The TEAM won. Remember we won with 3 different QB's.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

yupchagee wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
yupchagee wrote:

Theisman didn't win the SB. The TEAM won. Remember we won with 3 different QB's.

This is getting comical
Suck and Luck

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm

"getting"????
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010