Tebow, Bradford, McCoy and Clausen

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 pm

This was a thread about the 4 QBs :wink:
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby fleetus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 am

SkinsJock wrote:
The Hogster wrote:I'm watching the Gruden NFL QB Camp and I will tell ya, I'm becoming more of a Tebow fan. This guy is just determined to succeed, and I believe he will.

I think most of the FO types agree with this too - the fact that it is going to take time for him to get to the level both he and the FO types expect, is the mitigating factor

Bradford and McCoy in my estimation will not take very long to become very good QBs and I expect Bradford to be great - Claussen also is going to be a decent QB fairly quickly

Tebow is a bit of a project and it will take time - hopefully he goes to a franchise that can both work with him and help him become the very good QB he wants to be

This is why I started this thread. We all know Tebow has intangibles, but needs some polishing and some mechanical improvement. But then you see him re-tool his throwing motion and he looks improved. Okay, fine. But then you see him with Gruden, live and it is hard to see how this guy is going to fail. He is driven to succeed whatever it takes.

I think McCoy has great potential but he has to be drafted by a WCO team.
Build through the draft!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:58 am

The Hogster wrote:I'm watching the Gruden NFL QB Camp and I will tell ya, I'm becoming more of a Tebow fan. This guy is just determined to succeed, and I believe he will.

Tebow is such a good guy and that's why I've always liked him in college. I hate the Gators but Tebow was a stud. His good attitude and carefree spirit is great but can he really handle guys like Ray Lewis and Urlacher coming head-on at 1,000,000 MPH??? That's my only concern with the kid but I honestly want him to succeed.

I can't remember who said it but I agree that McCoy may turn out to be the best.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 am

I almost forgot..

draft Tony Pike!

:lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010