Eagles want to move up to draft Eric Berry.....hmmm

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 am

CanesSkins26 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:Reed is arguably the best safety EVER. Keep dreamining.

who's dreaming? are you kidding me? Reed is a very good safety but ... well it's pointless, if that is where you want to begin - I strongly disagree with that :D

You can disagree all you want. You'd just be wrong.

Let us not forget a man who cut his own finger off to get back in the game....
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:Reed is arguably the best safety EVER. Keep dreamining.

who's dreaming? are you kidding me? Reed is a very good safety but ... well it's pointless, if that is where you want to begin - I strongly disagree with that :D

You can disagree all you want. You'd just be wrong.

Let us not forget a man who cut his own finger off to get back in the game....

Ronnie Lott was a beast. I think that it's a toss-up between him and Reed, and if you go on pure ability/talent, ST would be right there with the other two.
Suck and Luck

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

I want to be able to trade out of this spot but the word on ESPN at 6:30pm is that the Redskins are really looking to draft Berry - now this kid may be the second coming of great safeties but I'm a little disapointed if we do this - not really upset about it mind you, this kid might be fantastic ... I just think we need to get Okung
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.”

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I want to be able to trade out of this spot but the word on ESPN at 6:30pm is that the Redskins are really looking to draft Berry - now this kid may be the second coming of great safeties but I'm a little disapointed if we do this - not really upset about it mind you, this kid might be fantastic ... I just think we need to get Okung

You know 10 years from now if we take player "X" and they are a sure fire HOF'er then we're really not going to care that in 2010 they weren't our "need."
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:I would hate trading the pick to someone in division for them to pick up a player that I have to watch crush our WR's for the next ten years. No thanks

maybe the Eagles will use the pick we gave them for McNabb for a safety - be a little weird playing against Taylor Mays, twice a year, maybe not :shock:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.”

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010