After 3 Rounds

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.

Postby gt1135 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:40 am

andyjens89 wrote:
Gibbs4Life wrote:Did anyone pick Tyrod Taylor?

No, he is still available. Personally, I wouldn't mind grabbing him with our next pick.

Please no. That would be an absolute waste of a pick. He cannot play in the NFL. I watched a lot of his games and he makes terrible decisions. I'd rather they choose a PK and try to convert him to a QB than choose Tyrod Taylor as a QB.

spudstr04

Postby spudstr04 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1068255.html

Best available

I wouldn't mind:

Casey Matthews ILB Oregon --- that family just breeds intelligent football players

Clint Boling OG Georgia

Marcus Cannon OG TCU

Brandon Burton CB Utah

Jordan Todman RB UConn --- Sounds like a "Portis-type" RB, that is willing to get dirty and do some pass blocking..not big, but tough!

Christian Ballard DT Iowa

Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa

Gregory Salas WR Hawaii --- I know we got Hankerson, but Salas seems like another good steal in the late rounds, Santana might not be back.
An extremely tough and competitive player. Shows no fear or hesitation working the middle of the field. Will call for ball even when covered. Adequate blocker that can get into position and flashes the ability to sustain. Looks to throw blocks downfield. Fights for yards after catch and bounces off several would be tackles. Will chase and pursue with great effort off of INT.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player?id=27230
#21 = Forever in our hearts

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 am

WHAT A GOOD JOB - 10 picks to go

there is going to be a lot of younger players pushing for roster spots here this season - GOTTA love it
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010