Question About QB Position...

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.

Re: Question About QB Position...

Postby milanooco » Sun May 10, 2015 2:43 am

You can stand at the Goal Line.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun May 10, 2015 5:50 am

milanooco wrote:You can stand at the Goal Line.

:hmm: Huh?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm

On Sonny to Taylor/Smith/Bobby Mitchell/Brown/Jefferson/Harraway: it's worth looking up NFL Films "Did You Ever See Sonny Play?". It's on Youtube, and I post it in Hogwash about every year, lately, because the Redskins have had such poor quarterbacking for more than 20 years.

On Sonny-and-George: Allen wanted Sonny to retire. Sonny's last game was a playoff against the Rams. George started Billy, and the Redskins fell behind. With between 5 and 10 minutes left, trailing by more than 10 points, George finally calls on Sonny. Cameras have a closeup of Sonny, who seems to say "What does he expect me to do now?". George did not offer Sonny a contract that off-season, preferring to go with Billy and the third-stringer, Joe T.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Deadskins wrote:
milanooco wrote:You can stand at the Goal Line.

:hmm: Huh?

WshSkins22 wrote:NO, it has nothing to do with it. Im 16, and Im a skinny guy( I still play fball for my highschool), but the point it, My arms arent huge, but I can throw way farter than my qb, I can throw a football about 55-60 yards and im only like 16, it is ALL about technique and practice believe me, I used to suck at throwing. Get out there and throw a football for 15-20 minutes each day, work on techinique make sure you use your whole body step into it, and you will be able to throw far

In Reply to WshSkins22, Clinton Portis wrote:You can stand at the Goal Line and throw to the Opponents 40? Wow. Wow.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Football 101