Question about Autograph Policy

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.

Question about Autograph Policy

Postby RedskinsFan_98 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 am

Hi everyone,

I couldn't find a topic about it - Even on Google too! I apologize if I posted a topic in the wrong area, but I hope this place has answers (since this place is filled with real people, though) I'm going to the game on August 25th. I wonder is there any way I can get RG3's autograph on my mini helmet? I will be at section 216 or something. Is it before or after the game?

**LPJ**

Re: Question about Autograph Policy

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 am

RedskinsFan_98 wrote:Hi everyone,

I couldn't find a topic about it - Even on Google too! I apologize if I posted a topic in the wrong area, but I hope this place has answers (since this place is filled with real people, though) I'm going to the game on August 25th. I wonder is there any way I can get RG3's autograph on my mini helmet? I will be at section 216 or something. Is it before or after the game?

You'd get it after the game bro.

There's a tunnel that leads the players to the player parking lot (can't remember exactly where in the circle) .. but it's the only lot that actually has a fence around it.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Postby RedskinsFan_98 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 pm

That's it? No autograph before the game? I noticed one time on the television that Peyton Manning were signing people's items during the game at Colts stadium last season. Is it possible that RG3 will be doing the same thing?

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 pm

RedskinsFan_98 wrote:That's it? No autograph before the game? I noticed one time on the television that Peyton Manning were signing people's items during the game at Colts stadium last season. Is it possible that RG3 will be doing the same thing?

From what I remember.. if you have the dream seats or seats that are real low, you can go down before the game and do that. If your seats are upper area than you can't.
You said you had section 216.. that might be low enough for you to get down but probably better to ask security on the day of, not 100% sure to be honest.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 pm

RedskinsFan_98 wrote:That's it? No autograph before the game? I noticed one time on the television that Peyton Manning were signing people's items during the game at Colts stadium last season. Is it possible that RG3 will be doing the same thing?

Let's hope not. Peyton was signing because he was injured and not playing in the game.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:39 am

I imagine you'd post up a third post if ya got it.... I'd do some dumbness for a signed RGiii jersey! Lmao, not jkn tho...
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Football 101