OK....it's time to say "he's a bust".....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Re: OK....it's time to say "he's a bust".....

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:26 pm

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Okay regardless who wanted him he still hasn't proven nothing but his ability to not be able to play. If it is indeed a fact they he was the highest rated player then that does support the allegation that McCloughan was drunk as hell. Evidently Allen was too because he okayed it. Right?? I mean we all have been hearing that Allen brushes his teeth with a Budweiser and drank far more than Scot.
hah. I have no idea, man!

I don't think its any big scandal that Docston was highly rated in 2016. He was generally projected to be a first round pick that year. My issue is that fans continue to talk about McCloughan as this draft guru without whom the team is completely doomed. His draft results here just don't support that.

Maybe Docston will pan out (god, I hope so), but he's literally done nothing for the team so far. Meanwhile Jonathan Allen got the most snaps of any player on our defense last weekend. In week one of his rookie season.

:shock: keep drinking that stuff ....
the Redskins need leadership, especially in the FO - Dan Snyder & Bruce Allen obviously don't have a clue - #embarrassing

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 pm

hurt again!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:16 pm

SkinsJock wrote:maybe we'll get another first round pick in the next draft where even this idiot owner and his yes man BA can't miss with the pick

we were very fortunate that Allen fell to us but it really does not matter who we draft or who is coaching here while this owner continues to be involved and refuses to let NFL people make the decisions on who coaches and plays here

McCloughan's biggest mistake was taking the job here and thinking that maybe he could rebuild his reputation - HA! as soon as it looked like he might be getting too much credit, he's gone

what a scum-ball owner this guy is proving to be

If we get the top 1 or 2 pick we will draft either the USC QB or the Louisville QB Lamar Jackson. Or Bruce will be in a drunk stupor and pick a punter. ;)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

The QB from UCLA also looks good ... the problem of not having NFL guys in charge here will remain though
the Redskins need leadership, especially in the FO - Dan Snyder & Bruce Allen obviously don't have a clue - #embarrassing

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 am

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Okay regardless who wanted him he still hasn't proven nothing but his ability to not be able to play. If it is indeed a fact they he was the highest rated player then that does support the allegation that McCloughan was drunk as hell. Evidently Allen was too because he okayed it. Right?? I mean we all have been hearing that Allen brushes his teeth with a Budweiser and drank far more than Scot.
hah. I have no idea, man!

I don't think its any big scandal that Docston was highly rated in 2016. He was generally projected to be a first round pick that year. My issue is that fans continue to talk about McCloughan as this draft guru without whom the team is completely doomed. His draft results here just don't support that.

Maybe Docston will pan out (god, I hope so), but he's literally done nothing for the team so far. Meanwhile Jonathan Allen got the most snaps of any player on our defense last weekend. In week one of his rookie season.

:shock: keep drinking that stuff ....

What are you disagreeing with exactly? You think Doctson has been a good first round pick?

I'm sure your undying love for Scot McCloughan will prove to be as well advised as your undying love for and belief in Robert Griffin III. Literally always the last guy to see the obvious.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm not as blind about McCloughan as you think but then again you're thoughts about what I think about this franchise are mostly very wrong and seem to be 'created' to fit your own agenda about fans here that don't agree with you

IMO - it does not matter who coaches or plays here if Dan Snyder is the main decision maker - it's not that he should not have any input in the decisions but that he has too much input and he seems to not want anyone else to get too much credit for helping this franchise

I will continue to hope that we can get lucky each week and find a way to win a game - this franchise has no chance at success on a consistent basis while Dan Snyder is the main FO decision maker on who coaches and plays here

Dan Snyder needs to let NFL people make the FO decisions and give them the support they need like most of the other NFL owners

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:02 pm

I have a sneaking suspicion Gruden is harder on Doctson than would be normal, because Doctson is direct competition for his favorite player of all time, Ryan Grant. Not saying Doctson isn't always injured (because he is), but Gruden is particularly harsh about him...

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:53 am

Santana Moss says Doctson reminds him of himself: high draft pick but hurt in first season, getting better in 2nd, then explodes for 1000 yards. Moss was a beast for the Skins and one of the recent favorite WRs. His career with Jets started slow and he hated how it began.......but it ended nicely with the Skins.

Moss just wants to keep Doctson encouraged. Hopefully Doctson pans out............that is my hope. He's got to PLAY to prove it. And play well...........
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Santana Moss says Doctson reminds him of himself: high draft pick but hurt in first season, getting better in 2nd, then explodes for 1000 yards. Moss was a beast for the Skins and one of the recent favorite WRs. His career with Jets started slow and he hated how it began.......but it ended nicely with the Skins.

Moss just wants to keep Doctson encouraged. Hopefully Doctson pans out............that is my hope. He's got to PLAY to prove it. And play well...........

Heard that interview with Moss the other day. Certainly respect him and hope he's correct. I think he actually said he thought Doctson was the most talented receiver on the roster.

Damn though. Two games, no receptions?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Ryan Grant > Doctson

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:43 pm

It is way too early to call Doctson bust. It is disappointing he has been hampered by injuries, but we are only two games into year 2 so it is way too early to call Doctson a bust.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football