Enough is Enough

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Primetime42

Enough is Enough

Postby Primetime42 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:05 pm

Ok, after reading the crap u guys pass off as posts, i have to stop stayin shut and respond. U guys seem pretty pleased with urselves, and rightfully so. I think u mistake us for a pushover though. Let me put this right out on the table, the Cowboys may not be on par with the Eagles, but they DAMN sure can be looked at as an improving team. U like to call us arrogant, well damn right we're arrogant. We feel the same way about u. We might have gotten raped on Sunday, and I'm sure u guys enjoyed every minute of it, but ur arrogance seems to have clouded one thing.....EVEN WHEN WE SUCKED COMPLETE DONKEY BALLS, WE HAVE OWNED U!!!! O ITS TRUE!!! ITS DAMN TRUE!!!! I give u Exhibit A - 1989: we go 1-15, the only team we beat? The Washupton Deadskins!!!!(Behind Steve Walsh, no less) These past few years...how many games was it....O yea, we beat u 10 TIMES IN A ROW!!!!! It should be 12 going on 13 right now, if the team hadnt completely given up uner Campo in Week 17 last year...and u KNOW this. Fact of the matter is, The Cowboys can be the worst team in football, and they still will come into Landover and beat the Redskins. No matter where they go, no matter what they do, The Skins will always be the Boys personal bitches :wink: :lol:

seriously tho, good luck on Sunday

and like i said in the other forum, Peppi would beat Bruce in 8 rounds

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:17 pm

Read the rules - if you want to talk smack - go to the smack forum and talk like this.

I am not saying (for those who don't like admin backing up the rules) that you can't say this stuff... just not HERE. ok?

Thanks for observing our rules.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:17 am

Well he is right, they got raped on Sunday! I guess a lot of people down in big D have realized the Eagles are still the class of the division. Without the luck win in week two and the onside kick to begin the eagles game in Dallas, the team looks mediocre at best. There is only one team that beat Washington like that, the bucs and well they shut out Dallas 16-0 at least the skins played with them for a half. The only game Washington has been dominated for a complete game goes to the Bills and that was ugly. Now the boys have been dominated in back to back weeks!!!

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:27 am

Eagles may be the class for now, but they are slowly falling apart. Andy Reid is not a good people person. After this year Vincent,Taylor, Dawkins all will be FA along with some other people. Dont worry Deadskin fans, you only have one more year of Spurrier then you guys can look forward to salary cap problems , then 2 yers of rebuilding unless u get a good GM like they have in Baltimore.

OH THATS RIGHT YOU GUYS LET A DECENT PERSONNEL GUY GO , AND DANIEL SNYDER DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS. DUMB A$$

~~~~~~~~

Just one problem Primetime

Postby ii7-V7 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:28 am

Theres only one problem with you idea there...In the early nineties the Redskins went 3 and 13 one year, but who did they beat.....The Dallas Cowboys....Not once...but twice...

Help me out what year was that?

Theres no doubt that Dallas in on the winning end of this rivalry lately. Theres also no doubt that Danny Boy Snyder is the main cause of our woes......But its not like the Cowboys have been haivng a lot of success in recent years. You started off nice this year...but the year isn't over yet.

Chad

Re: Just one problem Primetime

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:00 am

chaddukes wrote:Theres only one problem with you idea there...In the early nineties the Redskins went 3 and 13 one year, but who did they beat.....The Dallas Cowboys....Not once...but twice...

Help me out what year was that?

Theres no doubt that Dallas in on the winning end of this rivalry lately. Theres also no doubt that Danny Boy Snyder is the main cause of our woes......But its not like the Cowboys have been haivng a lot of success in recent years. You started off nice this year...but the year isn't over yet.

Chad
Well, seriously, u should run that man out of town. he is a waste of good oxygen and for some reason thinks he's playing fantasy football with Hall of Famers and The New York Jets. The man thought(Prolly still does) he could buy a SB, but we all see how thats working out. I mean now offense to u guys with the opening post there, but its hard to sit back and hear how much we suck when i can look acroos the board and see a franchise not doing any bit better..i guess this is why we take part in the NFLs greatest Rivalry....This is like Yankees/Red Sox....only both sides have had a little joy. I appreciate it, and after all the crap we took from Eagle fans last week, its great to see some of u guys handling urselves with class when it comes to this. Not bad for Redskin fans :wink: thanks

and by the way, we started nice, we'll finish nice. See u in Jaunary :lol:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:01 am

and for the record, i believe that year u beat us was one of the Super Bowl years, i think 1995, if not 1993. ill look it up some other time

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:51 am

I'm thinking the last time they came to Landover....they DIDN'T WIN !!! I was there...and I distinctly recall the REDSKINS WINNING THAT GAME !!!! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo !!

Damn Cowpies and their Fans !!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

~~~~~~~~

Postby ii7-V7 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:12 am

1994 was the year that the skins went 3 and 13....but my memory failed me. We were swept by the Cowboys not the other way around.....wishful thinking I guess!

Chad

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:54 pm

SkinsChic wrote:I'm thinking the last time they came to Landover....they DIDN'T WIN !!! I was there...and I distinctly recall the REDSKINS WINNING THAT GAME !!!! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo !!

Damn Cowpies and their Fans !!
The only reason they won that game (by 7 points) was due to the fact the team had nothing to play for, Campo's dumbass decided to play the scrubs, Emmitt saw the ball a total of like 10 times...and we had already owned u the 10 previous times....somethng had to give

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!!!! :nana: :-({|= ](*,)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football